OXFORD — The Granville County Department of Social Services offers assistance programs to support residents who may otherwise have challenges paying utility bills.

The Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) and the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) are both available through DSS for assistance with electric and/or gas heating bills or for water/wastewater utility services.

Trending Videos