Details for Evidentiary Hearing Notice Henderson Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting Notice
Evidentiary Hearing Notice
Henderson Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Henderson Zoning Board of Adjustment will hold an evidentiary hearing on Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at 3:30 PM in the City Council Chamber, which is located at the City of Henderson, 134 Rose Ave, Henderson, NC.
The meeting can also be accessed via the Zoom Conferencing App. The Zoom Link for this hearing can be found in the “Public Notices” section on the City of Henderson website, henderson.nc.gov.
Business to be discussed as follows:
• Evidentiary Hearing: (Case: 2210-01Z) Request for a Special Use Permit to allow a florist to be located at 340 Dabney Drive on parcel 0017 01002, OI (Office Institutional District).
• Evidentiary Hearing: (Case: 2210: 02Z) Request for a Special Use Permit to allow a daycare to be located at 650 North William Street on parcel 0070 01005, R6 (High Density District).
Sworn testimony of factual, documented information will be heard. Interested persons presenting arguments both for and against the above cases are urged to attend as significant changes may result due to the decisions of the Board.
Sept. 22, 29, 2022
- Church listings, Oct. 1
- Webb breaks through late, secures 12-0 win over Granville Central
- Hurricane Ian already causing delays and closures
- Mark It Down, Oct. 1
- Garnett to be repaved
- Clayton speaks to Henderson civic clubs
- VGCC to hold regional workforce conference
- Vance County native authors devotional
- Two injured in shooting outside Warrenton nightclub
- Half of absentee ballots in North Carolina so far cast by registered Democrat voters
- Goodbye for now
- From Warren County to the White House
- SBI investigating Smoot over electioneering concerns
- Michael D. Edwards
- At Beck and call: Vipers kicker answers with game-winner
- EPA makes major announcement in Warrenton
- Triple header honors George Watkins Citizens of the Year
- Judge OKs continuation of discrimination lawsuit against GCPS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.