Seven ACC players selected in NBA Draft
The ACC tied the PAC-12 for most players selected in Thursday's NBA Draft with seven.
The Big East was next with six and there were 13 foreign players taken.
2013 NBA Draft ACC picks
5. Phoenix, Alex Len, c, Maryland
18. d-Atlanta (from Houston via Brooklyn), Shane Larkin, g, Miami
22. Brooklyn, Mason Plumlee, c, New Jersey
25. L.A. Clippers, Reggie Bullock, f, North Carolina
46. f-Utah, Erick Green, g, Virginia Tech
48. L.A. Lakers, Ryan Kelly, f, Duke
52. Minnesota (from Brooklyn), Lorenzo Brown, g, N.C. State
d-Traded the rights to Dallas for the rights to Lucas Riva Nogueira, c, Estudiantes (Spain). Dallas traded the rights to Atlanta and the second-round (No. 44) selection for Shane Larkin, g, Miami.
f-Traded the rights to to Utah for cash and the Jazz's second-round (No. 46) selection.
g-Traded the rights to Golden State for the rights to Andre Roberson, f, Colorado and a future second-round draft pick.