Arrests, citations in Henderson, Vance County
HENDERSON POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Hattie Leonard, 50, of 804 Shirley Drive, Henderson, was arrested Jan. 7 on a charge of identity theft. She was released on $400 bond pending a court hearing Jan. 15.
• Larceny of a TV and electronic game equipment worth $1,000 total was reported Monday at a 900 block Bane Avenue, Henderson, home.
• Vandalism hit and run, damage to a purple 1997 Ford Ranger, was reported Monday at Walmart, 200 N. Cooper Drive, Henderson.
VANCE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Carl R. Williams, 25, of 137 Victory Lane, Henderson, was arrested Jan. 7 on a charge of making threats. He was jailed without bond pending a court hearing Jan. 28.
• Larceny of $215 cash was reported Sunday at a 6500 block, N.C. 39 North, Henderson, home.
• Larceny of copper wire and pipe from under a house was reported Sunday at a 100 block Blackberry Lane, Henderson, home.
• Larceny of a $500 brass gravestone decoration vase was reported Monday at a cemetery, 3174 U.S. 158, Henderson.
• Larceny of a tan 2004 Chevrolet Malibu was reported Monday at a home in the 1465 Newton Dairy Road, Henderson, trailer park.
• Vandalism of a truck and trailer was reported Monday at a business at 256 Flemingtown Road, Henderson.