Arrests, citations in Henderson, Vance County
HENDERSON POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Sameeka Bates, 21 of 160 Ellington St., Henderson, was arrested Jan. 30 on a charge of disorderly conduct. She was cited and released pending a court hearing April 16.
• Emmanuel Hargrove, 26, of 256 Keene St., Henderson, was arrested Jan. 31 on a charge of having a gun as a convicted felon. He was jailed on $25,000 bond pending a court hearing Jan. 31.
• Eboni Robbins, 22, of 818 High St., Henderson, was arrested Feb. 1 on a charge of assault. She was jailed without bond pending a court hearing March 4.
• Larceny of 105 feet of copper drain pipes worth $750 was reported Wednesday at First Baptist Church, 205 W. Winder St., Henderson.
• Larceny break-ins of eight storage lockers were reported Thursday at a rental storage facility, 943 W. Andrews Ave., Suite M, Henderson.
• Larceny of $2,000 in TVs, electronic game equipment and a laptop computer was reported Thursday at a 500 block High St., Henderson, home.
• Larceny of a $250 electronic game system was reported Thursday at a 400 block Alexander Drive, Henderson, home.
VANCE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Damage, totaling $700, from gunfire shooting was reported Tuesday at a 100 block Deer Track Lane, Henderson, home.
• Larceny of shoes and a watch was reported Thursday at a 5500 block Vicksboro Road, Henderson, home.
• Fraud was reported Thursday at a home in the 500 block of Will Jefferson Road, Henderson.