Arrests, citations in Henderson, Vance County
HENDERSON POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Markee Harris, 29, of 3150 Gela Road, Oxford, was arrested Feb. 10 on a felony charge of possessing stolen property. He was jailed on $5,000 bond pending a court hearing March 18.
• Demarcus Marrow, 27, of 811 Bearpond Road, Henderson, was arrested Feb. 2 on charges of driving while impaired and possessing an open container. He was jailed on $2,000 bond pending a court hearing April 17.
• Latisha Burchette, 35, of 4545 U.S. 15, Oxford, was arrested Feb. 10 on a charge of larceny. She was cited and released pending a court hearing April 28.
• Driving while impaired and an open container were reported Feb. 2 on N.C. 39 South at Vanco Mill Road.
• Larceny of lotion, $10.50 value, was reported Feb. 10 at Family Dollar, 951 S. Beckford Drive, Henderson.
• Property damage, $1,350 damage, was reported Feb. 10 on the 1500 block of South Williams Street, Henderson.
• Larceny of meat rolls and doggie sweaters, $52 value, was reported at Walmart, 200 N. Cooper Drive, Henderson.
VANCE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Bridget S. Womack, 22, of 851 Baltimore Church Road, Henderson, was arrested Feb. 10 on a charge of failing to appear in court. She was jailed on $1,000 bond pending a court hearing March 12.
• Marcelo J. Diaz, 26, of 530 Horner St., Henderson was arrested Feb. 10 on charges of failing to appear in court. He was released on $1,000 bond pending a court hearing March 3.
• Tanja A. Vaughan, 40, of 4560 U.S. 158 Business, Henderson, was arrested Feb. 10 on a charge of failing to appear in court. She was released on $500 bond pending a court hearing March 10.
• A civil dispute was reported Feb. 10 on the 7900 block of N.C. 39 North, Henderson.
• Assault and larceny was reported Feb. 10 on Beverly Lane, Henderson.
• Breaking and entering and recovered property was reported Feb. 7 on the 400 block of Flemingtown Lane, Henderson.