Arrests, citations in Henderson, Vance County
HENDERSON POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Bernard Brown, 50, of 127 Bearpond Road, Henderson, was arrested March 31 on charges of failing to appear in court. He was jailed on $2,000 bond pending a court hearing May 22.
• Seneca M. Henderson, 21, of 846 E. Montgomery St., Henderson, was arrested April 3 on a charge of violating a felony probation. He was released on $15,000 bond pending a court hearing May 2.
• Vandalism was reported Wednesday at an 1800 block Garnett Street Extension, Henderson, home.
• A stabbing was reported Wednesday at a residential building, 413 John St., Henderson.
• Larceny of an automobile DVD player from a red 2007 Ford F-150 was reported Thursday while parked at 100 Comfort Drive, Henderson.
VANCE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Christy Weaver, 25, of 505 Parham Road, Henderson, was arrested April 3 on a charge of larceny. She was released on $2,000 bond pending a court hearing May 16.
• Larceny of a $400 GPS/CD radio system and $200 cash from a gold 2008 Chrysler Sebring was reported Wednesday at ACS Technology, 145 Technology Lane, Henderson.
• Larceny and vandalism, in the amount of $400 damage, was reported Wednesday at ACS Technology, 145 Technology Lane, Henderson.