Safety policy expected for Warren commissioners Monday night
WARRENTON — Warren County commissioners are expected to consider a playground safety policy proposed by recreation director Richard “Dickie” Williams Monday evening.
Following up their June 19 work session, the commissioners will consider requests for a waiver of fees for a warehouse construction project and an easement over Armory Civic Center property to allow access to property owned by Jane Connell Wilson.
On the agenda are appointments to be made to the ABC Commission, the Workforce Development Commission and the Economic Development Commission board of directors.
The commissioners will be asked to adopt a Revised Language Access Plan and to schedule a public hearing for the Ephraim Place Housing Project closeout.
Other items on the agenda include:
• Renewal of the Tax Collector Employee Performance Bond.
• Renewal of the Kerr Area Rural Transportation System annual contract.
• Designation of a voting delegate to the N.C. Association of County Commissioners.
• Adoption of a 2014 holiday schedule.
• Approval of a renegotiated Collection Center and Transfer Station Operation agreement with Waste Industries, LLC.
• A closed session for attorney-client privileged and personnel matters.
Contact the writer at email@example.com.