Sign-up now for Head Start
Franklin-Vance-Warren Opportunity Head Start is now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 program year.
To be eligible to participate, any child applying must be at least 3 years old as of Aug. 31, 2013.
Parents with mentally, physically or emotionally impaired children are encouraged to submit applications. Special provisions, including adaptive equipment and access to transportation, will be made for children with special needs.
Forms should be mailed to: F-V-W Opportunity, Inc., Head Start, PO Box 1453, Henderson, NC 27536. To find application forms, search fvwopp.com or visit any of the following locations:
• Franklin-Vance-Warren Opportunity, 180 S. Beckford Drive, Henderson
• Henderson Head Start Center, 1875 Gun Club Road, Henderson
• Vance-Granville Community College, 200 Community College Road, Henderson
• Vance County Dept. of Social Services, 2035 Ruin Creek Road, Henderson
• Vance County Health Dept., 155, Charles D. Rollins Road, Henderson
• Franklin-Vance-Warren Opportunity, Vance Family Resource Center, 155 W. Andrews Ave., Henderson
• Kittrell Head Start Center, 1380 Chavis Road, Kittrell
Call (252) 492-4196 for more information.